At MJE we offer a wide range of financial services to help both you and your business
- Advice and assistance re starting up, buying or selling a business
- Business Management
- Cash Flow Statements
- Budget and Forecasting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Proactive support for “Do-it-Yourself” accounts
- Tax Returns for Individuals
- Tax Returns for Businesses, Trusts, Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Tax Minimisation
- Salary Packaging
- Business Activity Statements
- Fringe Benefit Tax Returns
- Payroll Tax Returns
- Superannuation Fund Audits
- Succession planning
- Company Secretarial Services
A successful and growing business is one of the most important paths to financial freedom.
We take an active interest in our clients’ businesses and provide solutions and strategies to improve profitability and minimise tax.
How we help our business clients
- Ideas to grow your business and generate more profits
- Strategic planning to keep your business ahead of the field
- Advice on tax effective ways to purchase cars and equipment
- Legal Tax Minimisation Planning
- Preparation of Taxation Returns for Partnerships, Trusts, Companies, and Superannuation Funds
- Advice on the most suitable business structure for your situation
- Advice on negative gearing of property, shares, and other investments
- Preparation of monthly accounts, Business Activity Statements (BAS), all necessary taxation and employment registrations
- Advising on and setting up your essential record keeping systems
- Ensuring all your compliance obligations are up to date for the ATO and the State Revenue Office
- Assistance with budgeting and cash flow planning
- Advice on accounting software packages
- Provision of regular management reporting and financial accounts
- Minutes and share issue
- Company registers – we can be your registered office
- Corporate Governance
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- How you should structure your new business and which systems to use
- Financial analysis of business to be purchased
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- How to minimise capital gains tax on your sale proceeds
- Advise which accounting software best suits your needs
- Train you to use your accounting software
- Provide ongoing advice and training for you and your team for your accounting data
- Review your monthly accounts to ensure they comply with tax legislation
Your tax return made simple!
Working out your tax return should be stress-free – MJE Business Services can help you minimise your tax so you can spend your time doing the things you love!
Before you come in to see us at tax-time, download a tax return checklist, to ensure you bring everything we need to complete it quickly and easily for you! The checklist will also guide you through the tax documentation process.
As a service to our clients, we have an affiliation with John Alam & Partners, a firm located in Engadine.
John Alam is an accredited financial planner who can provide financial planning, investment reviews, personal insurance, superannuation, home and investment loans, business loans and leasing services.